We are delighted to advise that we will be open for takeaways and in-house service under level 2. We are following government guidelines for health and safety in the workplace.
How it will work – for takeaways:
- All orders are to be placed via our website https://www.cafebreton.co.nz/shop/, by phone or on Eat local NZ https://eatlocal.co.nz/
- There is a designated table outside for pick up
How it will work – for in-house customers
- Download the Rippl app and scan our Qr code to check-in
- We will take your order at the table
- Payment will be made via our portable Eftpos terminal
- Check out on Rippl when leaving the premises
- If you do not have a device or prefer not to use the app, we will take your details manually for contact tracing.
Thank you all for your ongoing support, we look forward to seeing you all soon!